Praise the Lord!
* Joseph Cameron Hamm is here and part of our family! We are thankful he is well and that Valerie is recovering well from the C-section, and we are adjusting to a new dynamic of having three kids!
* We are also thankful for the time that Valerie’s parents could be with us here, helping to take care of our two while we were in hospital, and then helping with so many things after coming home. It was a very nice time with them and a chance for them to bond more with their grandchildren.
* MSP has received the argumentation with 41 pieces of evidence for our residency in British Columbia. Let’s pray that it is well received and will lead to good results. Pray that the Lord would touch the hearts of those who make the decisions in our case. Now we are waiting for MSP to review our material and then we can start to make plans for a date for the hearing.
. . . in Canada
* Pray for Valerie as she has less sleep than normal, and for Cam too as he is taking over cooking for a while. It is going to be a while before we can get into a “normal” schedule again.
* We are hoping to travel to Cam’s parents place sometime this summer. Pray for good decisions about travel dates.
* We have decided to launch a blog and become part of Facebook in order to increase our interaction with you, our supporters, and other friends. http://cameroonchronicles.blogspot.com . We await your comments there!
* A site for one new community well has been tentatively agreed on, not too far from our house in Bafanji. The chief needs to arrange details with the land owner and the neighborhood leaders, and then the well could be dug in August/September. We are excited about this possibility. More info coming...
* The first draft of the Bafanji transition primer is ready to be printed on an as-needed basis. The creators of these books received their first copies to start testing by teaching others who already read English to learn to read their own language. They were thrilled to see the product of their hard work.
Cameron and Valerie Hamm
18868 - 60B Avenue